Phal Kalyan Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of medicated ghee, mainly used in the treatment of male and female infertility, to treat gynecological disorders. it helps to get a successful conception. and also improves the intelligence and immunity of the pregnant baby. It is also used as a medicine in the Sneha karma treatment – a preparatory procedure for Panchakarma. It calms Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
It is prepared according to the reference of Bhaishajya Ratnavali Yonivyapad Chikitsa
Uses and benefits
- Menstrual Disorders: It is used to manage menstrual irregularities, including conditions like amenorrhea (absence of menstruation) and dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation).
- Pregnancy Support: Phal Kalyan Ghrita may be used to support a healthy pregnancy and promote fetal development.
- Postpartum Care: It is traditionally used to aid postpartum recovery, helping to strengthen the mother’s body after childbirth.
- Uterine Health: It is believed to promote the health of the uterus and may be used in conditions related to uterine disorders.
- Fertility Enhancement: Some practitioners use Phal Kalyan Ghrita to support fertility and reproductive health.
- Hormonal Balance: It is used to regulate hormonal imbalances, which can be a factor in various gynecological issues.
- Lactation Support: It may be used to enhance lactation in nursing mothers.
- Rejuvenation: Phal Kalyan Ghrita is believed to have rejuvenating properties, helping to nourish and strengthen the female reproductive system.
- Vaginal Health: It may be used in conditions affecting vaginal health, such as infections or irritations.
- Emotional Well-being: Some practitioners believe it can have a calming and balancing effect on the mind and emotions, particularly during times of hormonal changes.
As with any Ayurvedic remedy, it is important to seek guidance from a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner or healthcare professional before using Phal Kalyan Ghrita, especially if you have specific health concerns or are taking other medications. They can provide you with personalized advice based on your individual constitution and health condition.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Phal Kalyan Ghrita
Click to find the details of ingredients
Copy rights 2013-2024 Medicinal Plants India : All rights reserved.