Maha Triphaladi Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of medicated ghee, mainly used as a medicine for Snehakarama a preparatory procedure of Panchakarma, and in the treatment of eye diseases. It calms Vata and Pitta
It is prepared according to the reference of Bhaishajyaratnavali Kushta Adhikara, Astangahridayam.
Maha Triphaladi Ghrita Uses and benefits
- Digestive Health: Maha Triphaladi Ghrita is believed to support healthy digestion and may be used in cases of digestive disorders.
- Detoxification: It is thought to aid in the body’s natural detoxification processes, helping to eliminate toxins.
- Liver Health: It is used to promote liver function and may be beneficial for liver-related conditions.
- Respiratory Health: It may be used to address respiratory issues, including congestion and respiratory tract infections.
- Nervous System Support: Some practitioners use it to nourish and support the nervous system, potentially aiding conditions like anxiety and stress.
- Eye Health: It is believed to have benefits for the eyes and may be used in cases of eye strain or irritation.
- Skin Conditions: It may be applied topically or taken internally to address certain skin conditions.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: It is thought to have anti-inflammatory effects, potentially benefiting conditions like arthritis.
- Hormonal Balance: Some practitioners suggest it may help balance hormonal levels.
- Menstrual Disorders: It may be used in cases of irregular menstruation or other menstrual disorders.
- General Well-being: Maha Triphaladi Ghrita is often used for overall health and vitality.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Maha Triphaladi Ghrita
Click to find the details of the ingredients
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal.
Copy rights 2013-2023 Medicinal Plants India : All rights reserved.