Chandanadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil known for its soothing and cooling properties. It is prepared by infusing base oil with potent herbs, with sandalwood (Chandana) as a key ingredient.
Characteristics Chandanadi Thailam
- Cooling and Calming: Chandanadi Thailam is revered for its ability to pacify heat and inflammation in the body.
- Sandalwood Infusion: The presence of sandalwood imparts a distinctive fragrance and enhances its therapeutic effects.
- Nourishes and Moisturizes: This oil is known to deeply nourish the skin, promoting a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: It helps alleviate inflammation, making it useful for conditions like skin irritation and rashes.
- Balancing Pitta Dosha: Chandanadi Thailam is particularly beneficial for individuals with an aggravated Pitta dosha.
- Soothes Skin Conditions: It is commonly used to provide relief from conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Promotes Relaxation: When applied through massage, it helps relax the body and mind.
- Enhances Skin Texture: Regular use is believed to improve skin texture and tone.
- Reduces Skin Blemishes: It may help fade scars, dark spots, and other blemishes over time.
- Natural Astringent: Acts as a mild astringent, helping to tighten and tone the skin.
- Supports Healthy Circulation: Can improve blood flow, aiding in overall skin health.
- Soothes Irritation: Beneficial for soothing skin irritation caused by various factors.
- Ayurvedic Formulation: Prepared according to traditional Ayurvedic methods, ensuring potency and authenticity.
- Versatile Use: Can be used for both body massage and as a facial oil, depending on individual needs.
- Holistic Skincare: Offers a natural, holistic approach to skincare without harsh chemicals.
It is prepared under the reference of Sahasrayoga Tailayoga
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Chandanadi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
1. Arya Vaidya Pharmacy
Copy rights 2013-2023 Medicinal Plants India : All rights reserved.