Anthrakutharam Gulika is an Ayurvedic medicine known for its digestive and detoxification properties. ‘Anthra’ is a Sanskrit word which means intestine. It is prepared on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda principles
1. Digestive Aid: It helps improve digestion, making it useful for conditions like indigestion, flatulence, and loss of appetite.
2. Constipation Relief: Anthrakutharam Gulika can be effective in relieving constipation due to its mild laxative properties.
3. Detoxification: It aids in detoxifying the body by promoting the elimination of toxins and waste products.
4. Intestinal Health: This medicine supports the health of the intestines, making it beneficial for gastrointestinal disorders.
5. Parasitic Infections: It is used traditionally to address conditions related to intestinal worms and parasites.
6. Gastric Disorders: Anthrakutharam Gulika may help manage conditions like hyperacidity and acid reflux.
7. Liver Health: It supports liver function and can be used in conditions like jaundice and hepatitis.
8. Hemorrhoids Relief: Due to its mild laxative properties, it can be used to ease discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
9. Respiratory Health: Some practitioners use it to alleviate respiratory conditions like cough and congestion.
10. Menstrual Disorders: It may be used in the treatment of certain menstrual irregularities.
11. Rheumatism and Joint Disorders: It is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help in conditions like arthritis.
12. Fever Management: Anthrakutharam Gulika is traditionally used for its antipyretic properties to reduce fever.
Note: It’s important to consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner or healthcare provider before using Anthrakutharam Gulika. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific health condition, medical history, and any ongoing treatments or medications. This is crucial to ensure that the medicine is appropriate for you and does not interact negatively with any other substances you may be using.
Some companies are avoiding the ingredient Hingula – Herbal processed Cinnabar (HgS), because of awareness of its toxicity.
Copy rights 2013-2023 Medicinal Plants India : All rights reserved.