Abhaya Vati is a renowned Ayurvedic medicine, primarily known for its digestive benefits and ability to alleviate gastrointestinal discomfort. It is derived from the seeds of the Terminalia chebula tree (Abhaya), commonly known as Haritaki. This tree is highly revered in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for its therapeutic properties. It is prepared according to the reference of Bhaishaj Ratnavali Udara Rogadhikara:- 92 to 95
1. Digestive Support: Abhaya Vati is prized for its ability to improve digestion. It helps in the smooth functioning of the digestive tract, promoting regular bowel movements and preventing constipation.
2. Detoxification: It aids in detoxifying the body by eliminating accumulated toxins and waste materials, contributing to overall wellness.
3. Anti-inflammatory Properties: This Ayurvedic medicine possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which can be beneficial for conditions involving inflammation, such as arthritis.
4. Laxative Effect: Abhaya Vati acts as a natural laxative, gently stimulating the bowels and relieving occasional bouts of constipation.
5. Improves Appetite: It can help enhance appetite, ensuring proper nutrient absorption and nourishment.
6. Respiratory Health: Some practitioners believe that Abhaya Vati can be beneficial for respiratory conditions, although further research is needed.
7. Weight Management: It may aid in weight management by regulating digestion and metabolism.
8. Blood Sugar Regulation: Abhaya Vati is believed to have properties that may help regulate blood sugar levels.
It is used in Panchakarma therapy for Purgation-Virechana. The dosage of Abhaya Vati can vary depending on individual factors such as age, health condition, and the practitioner’s recommendations. It is generally advised to consult a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner for personalized guidance.
– Pregnant and breastfeeding women should seek medical advice before using Abhaya Vati.
– It’s essential to inform your healthcare provider of any existing health conditions or medications before starting any new supplement.
While Abhaya Vati has a long history of traditional use, it’s important to approach it with caution and under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner. They can provide proper dosage instructions and monitor its effects on your health.
Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Abhaya Vati/Tablets
Note: Avoid self-medication, (Consult an Ayurveda practitioner before using this medicine).
Copy rights 2013-2024 Medicinal Plants India : All rights reserved.